- Systemic fungicide – absorbed by the foliage and travels down to the roots
- Provides more effective control when applied as a protective spray
- Used by commercial growers & Australian plant enthusiasts
- Boosts the plant’s own defence mechanisms to help prevent disease
- Child resistant cap
- Easy-to-use measure bottle
- No withholding period
Ingredient: 200g/L Phosphorous acid present as mono-di potassium phosphite
DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds
- Safety directions
May irritate the eyes and skin | Avoid contact with eyes and skin | Wash hands after use
- First aid
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
This product must be used strictly as directed. Yates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a failure to strictly follow the directions for use.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|