•Directly available for plant uptake, resulting in fast and predictable growth responses.
• None volatile nor adsorbed to soil particles, leaving it readily available to plants.
• The preferred nitrogen source for most horticultural and high value agricultural crops.
• Improves the plant uptake of the cations potassium, calcium and magnesium.Calcium improves
• Cell wall strength, leading to better quality, shelf life and lifting marketable crop yields.
• Cell wall strength, helping plants tolerate disease and insect infection.
• Soil structure, helping to maintain an optimum root environment for high yielding crops.CompatibilityCalcinit can be mixed with all water soluble fertilisers, except stock solutions containing either phosphate or sulphate.High purityCalcinit is free of chlorine, sodium and heavy metals.
Guidelines for application
Crop specific recipes for 2 tank “A and B tank” systems available from your local advisor.
15.5% Total N14.4% Nitrate N1.1% Ammoniacal N19% Calcium Ca (26.3% CaO)1200 g/l water solubility at 20 deg C6.0 pH (10% solution)1.2 mS/cm EC (1g/l at 25 deg C)